Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Summer, kind of day.

This is a very late post..

Back to the early June, i was having a sweet escape for three days two nights with my cousins from jakarta and usa in Singapore. At that time, i was surrounded by bunch of assignment due date and a personal problem where at that i was so depressed. This trips has help me a lot of forgetting those problems and i'm lucky to have friends that understand my situation. okay, so i'm lucky enough can join this trip since it's not my holiday time and my cousins was already having summer break which mean holiday for few months! and me... will be stuck in malaysia.
btw, this maybe gonna be the last time i play with my one of my cousin since he will go to USA to continue his university and gonna miss him ! my best lil bro beswira! good luck there xx.
p.s : i was so fat T_T ,can see my fattyboom. anyway i need to be confident :D

There were 6 of us exploring singapore and deciding where we should go.
so there were Esa ( the oldest ), Me ( 2nd oldest ), Besgendra (3rd oldest), Beswira, Indra and Bestriya.

So, here's singapore photo diary !
Summer, kind of day




Indra- - Beswira - Me - Bestriya - Esa - Besgendra

first try xx

Beswira - Me

The bro - sis



the three musketeers
ootd for that day

my best bro :)

me and esa cie cie

This is us

Indra like a BOSS

Completed !



cheers ! back to childhood!

Add caption





so i guess , i face the wrong direction lol (my mistake)

Happy kids are around

selca while queue up !


lastly, #OOTD





Top - F21 // Skirt - H&M // Bag - Rabeanco // Shades - Rayban // Shoes - Converse

p.s : I'm going to post about my MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE IN MY 2013 , featuring EXO soon !

Thanks xx,
Veronyca Sufry




1 comment:

  1. lovely! glad that you had so much fun with your bros and friend! :)

    ReplyDelete