Saturday, April 29, 2017

Red Line

Hi readers, finally Another fashion post is UP!

April is a bless month for all of us, since there are 2 days public holiday that happened to be in Monday! So .. say no to Monday blue. And I have some time to went out of town and spend more time with my family which came all the way from Thailand. What makes me more happier is that I meet my cutie little niece (my brother daughter). They are staying here for 2 weeks and I am ready to do my duty as an aunty HAHA. Well beside doing my duty as aunt, not to forget that I have to keep my style ready and never go out of style. 

I went to Samosir Island with my family and trust me, never go to Samosir Island for 2 Days and 1 Night - it's a mistake. Your energy will drained even before you reach and enjoy the beauty of Samosir Island, I suggest you should go for minimum stays of 3 Days 2 Nights. This trip took 4 hours by car to reach Prapat from Medan, and what make it longer is that you have to wait for Ferry to load your car and cross lake Toba to reach Samosir Island. You have to queue up and wait approximately 2-3 hours. You can imagine how tired I am waiting inside the car, one by one. 

Since I am on the vacation mood and I will spend more time playing with my niece so I decided to wear something comfortable casual but cool at the same time. As you know I love to explore any kind of style, I still have that swag style inside of me that I can't let go HAHA. Even some people will said that my look is weird but who care?! let's go with it, as long as you have the confidence, every outfit you wear will be a showstopper, stylish, cool or whatever you call it. Confident is the key!

I choose one of my fav red color tee that I got from ZARA. I mean I think T-shirt is a must have item for all of us, you guys must at least own a t-shirt with brighter color other than white and black. Try to avoid buying a so so quality white t-shirt, because it will turn yellowish once you washed it above two times unless its a from a very good material, quality and brand. Once you got that cool fav go to tshirt, you may start loving how it can mix and match with any style but still comfortable to wear. 

Jogging pants, ok this is 2k17 trends. This year trends is toward athletic/sport wear and how to turn it into a cool kid style. You can refer to the fenty x puma fashion show, or since the era of turning running shoes into a casual look. We are now exploring to the other athletic items into fashion masterpiece. 

Corsets, this is a must have item for 2k17 trends. Call me crazy yes its all started from Givency fashion show starring Kendall and Gigi as their opening. Then Kim Kardashian who become the biggest influencer and when she wore Givenchy corsets - it just stunning and get a lot of attention. turning corsets as a must have item list. And trust me, you'll see a lot of dress/top that coordinated with corsets as their design in 2k17.

Lastly, you can't complete this athletic / sport look without your fav sneakers and baseball cap! Ok , I admit baseball cap is to help me cover up my bad hair day. so its win win solution for my hair and style.

Without further wait here it is my sporty cool looks, feel free to comment below:













What I wore ?

Cap: HNM
Sunnies: Sunnies Studio
T-shirt: ZARA
Jogging pants: HNM
Corsets: Apparel After Dark
Sneakers: Nike Airmax









My pillar of strengths, I feel like I have to post some memorable moments with the one I love - my family. Precious moment when I saw my mom and dad kissed their one and only grand daughter. its kinda remind me how time flies. This will be a good reminder for myself in the future to remark this post as one of my memorable moment. Three years old Alyzza Hanara Soh.


Ready-set-go, last photo of this post will be four of us. Ok I took this photo using self timer. Family bonding - The Soh Family on vacation.





XoXo
Veronyca Sufry

Thank you for reading !

Till next time !
I still I remember my promise to share my Coldplay a head full of dream tours VLOG & stories.

Instagram: @Veronycasufry
E-mail: Veronyca1993@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Girl, I feel you. You just have to dress comfortable when you're around with kids... I have 3 baby siblings and it takes so much energy playing around with them hahah... and you're on vacation with your cousin, so this outfit is definitely perfect for it. YAAS. Confidence is the key ;) you look great in this outfit. Looking forward to more posts!!

    Simplee Nikkie

    ReplyDelete